[kadingira] Babel news

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon May 8 16:42:59 CEST 2017

	Hi Javier,

> I decided to stop working in a new big release, and instead I'll
> follow the philosophy of "release early, release often", with
> continuous integration. It's clear I fell into the "big band
> syndrome". So expect more or less frequent updates over the
> coming months.

  I’m glad to hear that, it sounds like a very good idea indeed.  If you
agree, I would like to take this opportunity to work on making Babel and
Polyglossia converge.  As you know, I’ve got a few ideas on how to do
that and I can discuss them over the coming weeks; not just right now as
I’m rather busy with post-BachoTeX and TeX Live deadline tasks.