[Indic-dev] Latex Workshop -Pune

manjusha joshi manjushasj at math.unipune.ernet.in
Thu Mar 13 12:27:52 CET 2003

Yes! I certainly add it to the topics of Workshop.

I would like to request Indic-dev lister, if any body  like to come to
speak on certain related topic of latex, are most welcome. Also you can
suggest some names for that.
Local hospitality and travel support can be given to speakers.

Since, many of you already knows - this workshop is supported by *TUG*.

So it will be best apportunity to share our knowledge with mainly
persons from education field. And with a good interaction with talented
participants, let's look forward for more development of latex.

For your reference - Amitabh Trehan, Delhi was at Pune for 4 days and he
help us a lot in deciding topics. Prof. E. Krishnana, Trivantrum is the
main speaker for the workshop. We already invited *cvr* for the
workshop. (But he has not yet finalised it)

Also this can be an approtunity to meet  Indic-dev list. Any body from
listers should take lead for that. (Since it is in Pune we can take care
of local hospitality and other things can be decided...)
(May be Ajit, Mumbai can take lead.)

with best regards,
Manjusha Joshi

> Presentations with TeX/pdfTeX is another aspect one should not miss in
> a workshop spanning 6 days. Packages like Prosper, Seminar, etc shall
> be demonstrated along with the magic of pdfTeX in the matter of making
> presentations in PDF format.
>
> Radhakrishnan

Manjusha S. Joshi