[ho-tex] hyperref bugs at puszcza.gnu.org.ua

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 17 23:57:53 CEST 2016

David and all - at one time, Heiko imported the hyperref sources into a
project at the forge puszcza.gnu.org.ua (at my suggestion).  I don't
believe any substantive changes were ever made in the repo -- Heiko,
please correct me if I'm wrong.  The mailing lists there were never
used, either.

But there are about ten open bugs at
  https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/bugs/?group=hyperref&func=browse&set=open
Judging by the subjects, most (all?) still seem potentially relevant.

I'm happy to "import" (manually copy) them into github if you wish.  But
before I did that, I just thought maybe you'd like to take a look so you
weren't surprised by what was happening.

Thanks,
Karl