[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Mon May 16 22:39:55 CEST 2016

> Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
> catalogue repository.

Thanks!

however I'm a bit confused by your followup comments.

> I have raised the version number for package embedfile as well.

it should already be .1 higher than the last public release (2.7 up from 2.6)

https://github.com/ho-tex/oberdiek/commit/f6a438f98345bff333e6f065c83cbce7db5a7043#diff-85f5611f92d01b8a0f4180f6c8f1519a

any changes really need to start at github and propagate out otherwise
it'll be even more confusing than it is already.

> Hm, I think I should update all version numbers in the packages
> belonging to the oberdiek bundle. Wdyt?

the script I used to change the URLs changed all the version numbers
of the files
that changed.

one or two  files that I had updated previously already had updated URLs so
didn't change.

David