[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: oberdiek

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Mon May 16 22:15:26 CEST 2016

Hi David,
Sorry for the confusion. I'm a bit less cautious than Petra and said
'no prob'.

Thanks for the upload. I've installed the new version and updated the
catalogue repository.

The changes should become available on the mirrors within the next 24
hours. Then I will post the announcement.

On Mon, 16 May 2016 21:26:37 +0200 (CEST)
CTAN Portal Service <no-reply at ctan.org> wrote:

> Upload information:
> Package:        oberdiek
> Author:         Oberdiek Package Support Group
> Author email:   ho-tex at tug.org
> Location:       /macros/latex/contrib/oberdiek
> License:        lppl
> Announcement:
> All 95 packages updated with current URLs to CTAN and github
>
>  embedfile
>  Updates for new luatex

I have raised the version number for package embedfile as well.

>  epstopdf
>  Updates for new luatex (luatex graphics option)

There is a catalogue entry for epstopdf but this seems to be something
different, pointing to support/epstopdf.

Hm, I think I should update all version numbers in the packages
belonging to the oberdiek bundle. Wdyt?

But then I will do that tomorrow or so writing a helper script.

Kind regards
Manfred Lotz

for the CTAN Team