[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: Oberdiek

Petra Ruebe-Pugliese petra at ctan.org
Thu May 12 18:54:00 CEST 2016

Hi David,

thanks for keeping us informed:

On Thursday 12 May 2016 at 17:17:15 +0100  David Carlisle (d.p.carlisle at gmail.com) wrote:
> oh I never touched these at all, the files date from 2012, but....
>
> < \RequirePackage{hobsub-generic}[2012/04/25]
> ---
> > \RequirePackage{hobsub-generic}[2012/05/28]

 Much relieved to hear that there was some real foundation
 to this complaint and that it was not just an idle fancy of
 our checker.

> I think they were already different in the oberdiek.zip and
> oberdiek.tds.zip that I downloaded last week to start the new
> repository.
>
> I started the repository from oberdiek.zip (which has the older one)
> so I need to go through and work out which files in the original
> tds.zip were newer and merge in the diffs.
>
> I may not have time to do that this evening, so possibly tomorrow now.

 Please don't hurry!
 Better do this tomorrow in a well rested state (same for us
 here, BTW  ;-) )

   Best
   Petra

--
Please send messages to ctan at ctan.org in English only.
Please do not send HTML messages, they are held in our spam filter.