[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: Oberdiek

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Tue May 10 13:18:19 CEST 2016

On Tue, 10 May 2016 10:46:45 +0100
David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10 May 2016 at 10:41, Manfred Lotz <manfred at ctan.org> wrote:
> > David,
> > Should I announce the last upload now, or better wait, and announce
> > after installing this one?
>

> ah. It is probably best not bother with this announcement and just use
> the earlier longer announcement
> from the joint oberdiek/hyperref update detailing the change of
> update policy.

I anyway had taken the text for the announcement from the former
upload. Anyway, announcement is out now.

> Today's is just  a minor tweak to fix some things that Karl spotted. I
> hadn't thought that the first announcement hadn't gone out yet.
>
> reverse engineering a build system for Heiko's packages has been "a
> challenge" :-)

I'm sure it is. :-)

Another point. I'm thinking about creating an author entry for the
ho-tex at tug.org address (Please note we cannot assign multiple email
addresses with one single person). Then I would give that author
autorization for the Heiko packages.

Perhaps calling it "The Oberdiek Group", and assigning ho-tex at tug.org.
I'm not a good name giver, so if you have something better don't be shy
and tell me. :-)

--
  For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz