[ho-tex] CTAN Upload: Oberdiek

Manfred Lotz manfred at ctan.org
Mon May 9 10:53:50 CEST 2016

On Mon, 9 May 2016 09:00:13 +0100
David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for installing these.
>
> > Same here with the tds file. It belongs into the top level
> > directory of the uploaded zip archive.
>
> Sorry, I will fix the scripts that package the zip files.
>

> > 2. There were two temporary files in test directory.
> > hyperref/test/testbib.bbl
> > hyperref/test/testurl.bbl
>
> I really touched as little as possible for this first update under
> the new agreement. Those files seem to be dated 2010 and were in the
> hyperref.zip that I downloaded from ctan to start the github
> repository.

Latest update was in 2012 and at that time we didn't check things as
strictly as we do now. But in the end those files (although of a
temporary nature) could be important to the tests. Dunno. Heiko might
know best. In the end we accept whatever your decision is, of course.

> Personally, especially as the sources are now in a public repository,
> I'd not distribute the test directory at all from ctan, but at least
> for this time I kept things as close to the original as possible!

Understood and agreed.

--
  For the CTAN Team
    Manfred Lotz