[edutex] Seeking feedback on a beginner's guide to LaTex

Reinaldo reinaldo.opus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:28:00 CET 2018

Hi Guys,

What I can say is, around the www there are many books structured like
tutorials guiding newbies during (La)TeX learning. Maybe the diff is only
the cover page. ;( Please do not forget youtube videos classes.

I believe a book should cover the range of real problems related to
research / academic stuffs, at first. Think about, few *Lato* explanations
(limit of pages) should be better w/ *Strictu* examples.

As soon as possible, people is looking for LaTeX contents able to fulfil
their mind.
I know this is not so easy, but it will be extremely useful and different.

I agree, examples are the most promising piece of art in a book but
line-by-line, we have them.

Past, I reviewed LaTeX and Friends[van Dongen](newbies’ bible here in
Brazil), inspired from “LaTeX line by Line” and “LaTeX quick Start”
(Congrats Lance!! for sharing me w/ my friend and highLevel students).
However, these are amazing books, easy to read and capture the (La)TeX
essence, please, see them and make them diff.

Please, let me know how could I help you.

Sorry my bad English. I am rusty.

Best.