[edutex] [La]TeX on the go

Flynn, Peter pflynn at ucc.ie
Wed Sep 21 16:17:05 CEST 2016

I have been puzzled for some years about the TeX Writer app on Android,
as it hadn't been updated and always gave an error about using a
non-relocatable binary.

Yesterday it got an update and is now back in working order. Unlike
other [online] TeXen, this is a full copy, so no connection is needed
for normal operation (although it needs one to download missing packages).

I need to put it through its paces, but so far it's looking very good.

///Peter
--
Disclaimer: nothing to do with me, just a user