[accessibility] [program-l] TeX Live installer windows install

Alois Steindl Alois.Steindl at tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 10 18:00:20 CET 2023

Hello,

the error description is much too vague to provide any help.

On which Windows system do you want to install TeX-Live?  Did you
proceed as e.g. descibed in
https://www.dante.de/installation-von-tex-live-unter-windows/ ?

In https://tug.org/texlive/doc/texlive-de/texlive-de.html#x1-190003.4 it
is also descibed, how you can start a text mode installation.

Good luck