[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: bug in 8r.enc? (was Re: newbie question)
- To: Sebastian Rahtz <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: bug in 8r.enc? (was Re: newbie question)
- From: Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 12 Jan 1999 14:15:13 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: Sebastian Rahtz's message of "Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:35:14 +0000 (GMT)"
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.070069 (Pterodactyl Gnus v0.69) Emacs/20.3
[ Rolf Marvin B|e Lindgren writes:
| ptmr8r Times-Roman "TeXBase1Encoding ReEncodeFont" <8r.enc
| to psfonts.map, inputting x gives z where cmr gives x.
| am I doing something wrong?
[ Sebastian Rahtz
| its hard to believe that such a coarse error in 8r.enc would have
| survived so long. I'd review the other files
it's not actually x that gives z, if that's what you've read. it's
oslash that gives uacute. many of the other position > 127 glyphs are
misplaced as well. I _do_ believe such errors can survive long, it's
I believe it's the ec encoding I want.