[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Real numbers in AFM kerning information?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Real numbers in AFM kerning information?
- From: Lars Hellström <Lars.Hellstrom@math.umu.se>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:56:58 +0100 (MET)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-Reply-To: <19990109114206.A24577@exon.Stanford.EDU>
I spent some time during the Christmas holidays modifying the relevant part
of fontinst so that it can read AFMs with real numbers in them, hence I
might have a solution for you in a few days. So far, I haven't had the time
to make a full scale test, but the basic principle should work.