Re: Binary Relations, draft 1

Hans

> But this does not explain why Berthold's extrapolation as philosophical
> principle

He probably is a top-grade philosopher too but that was not my meaning.

I was contrasting "Aberg's extrapolation" with Y&Y's, which was:

 I think the reason (if any) to make the distinction of setting these upright
 is that they are mulitletter combinations rather than that they are functions.
 This helps distinquish `sin' from the product of s, i, and n.

 Y&Y, Inc.  mailto:support@YandY.com  http://www.YandY.com

He also pointed out, very wisely, that this discussion has rambled far
too far from anything relevant to taco's work or even to the Unicode
submission.

> I am interested to know the theoretical foundation of this new
> philosophical principle you mention. :-)

Ah yes, every generation needs its new philosophy.

chris