Re: Administrator of this list

I'm sure everyone will be delighted to know I've managed to telnet to
Sussex now and remove the problem addresses.  (In retrospect, I think
the CPU failures on rsunx were a red herring, the problem might be that
there's now a firewall on rsunx stopping telnet from machines which you
can't do a reverse DNS lookup on, eg all my machines at home!)

So I now return you to your regular scheduled programming of discussing
math italic...

Alan.
--
Alan Jeffrey, CTI, DePaul University, 243 S Wabash, Chicago IL 60604
ajeffrey@cs.depaul.edu           http://klee.cs.depaul.edu/ajeffrey/