Re: rsfs slant problems

Larry and company:

I am working (slowly, alas) on enhancements to RSFS.  I would like to
hear of any particular difficulties people have noted, preferably
including TeX examples.  One thing I should point out is that the
LaTeX font definitions distributed by Joerg Knappen do not have the
correct skewchar ('177), so some users may have seen misplaced
accents.  (To fix this, put \skewchar\font'177 in the last argument to
\DeclareFontFamily in Ursfs.fd).

I am in broad agreement with your points below.

					- Ralph Smith

--
Dr. Ralph Smith, Arete Associates		Tel.: (818) 501-2880 x552
email: rasmith@arete.com		FAX:  (818) 501-2905