Version 0.52

Hi,

Yet another version of my work on math fonts has appeared at the following
places:

ftp://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/logimac/Dokumente/www/mixed/mfnt0_52.tgz
http://logimac.mathematik.uni-freiburg.de/mixed/mfnt0_52.tgz

This version improves version 0.51 mainly wrt to the Euler layout (many
thanks to Ulrik Vieth for his hints). I have also applied some extensive
changes to the make process (which will be of interest only to people who
want to rebuild the thing; a short description is in the file INSTALL).

This version should be more stable than 0.51. For the next version, I plan
to look into improving the bold cm version and then concentrate on
documentation.

As always: Comments are welcome.

Regards, Matthias

--