More missing glyphs...

Then there are the musical symbols
\sharp, \natural and \flat, which should go to the (at that time
non-existing) text companion font according to Justin Ziegler.
First question:
 Is this really appropriate ? I know that they are really used a lot in
 some branches of math, but I dont know if anyone uses them in text mode.
 Are the music-packages using these symbols or do they have their own
 ones ?

Second question:
 I do not find these glyphs in TC. Will they be included ? If not, they
 *have* to stay in the math encodings, no ?

Regards, Matthias