Re: the sim family

>>i agree that the similars should be nice and shapely.  anyone
>>who's tried to do this will realize it's not all that easy.

Slightly off the track, but...

My experience with trying to get glyphs to look identical in MF is
that it's damn near impossible!  The only method I've found for doing
it reliably without getting digitization anomolies is to copy the
picture variable, and operate on that.  For example, the easiest way
to generate <dnasrepma> is to draw an <ampersand> and then rotate the
picture 180 degrees.  Anything else I tried resulted in <dnasrepma>
and <ampersand> digitizing differently...

Alan.