Workshops and tutorials - TUG 2009
On Tuesday, July 28, we will have several free
workshops/tutorials/classes/demonstrations. The conference program will have the exact schedule.
The first workshop will run all day in one room; the others will run
consecutively in another area.
- LaTeX introduction, led by Sue DeMeritt and Cheryl Ponchin.
Approximate syllabus in PDF and
- Colors and graphics in LaTeX, led by
- PStricks, led by Boris Veytsman. As a general guide, the slides from TUG 2008 are posted;
the workshop this year will be somewhat different.
- TeX Live 2009, led by Karl
Berry. This will be an overview of the upcoming release and
round-table discussion with lots of time for questions.
- CTAN, led by Jim Hefferon (airplanes permitting). This will also be
an overview and open discussion.
Participants should bring their own laptops and have TeX installed if
possible. If that's not possible, we hope people will be able to share.
$Date: 2009/07/13 22:30:19 $;
conference home page;