[yandytex] Small Distribution of Y&Y TeX

马起园 clerkma at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 16:14:36 CET 2014

Hello,

I have built a small Y&Y TeX distribution, a yandytex.exe with a small set of
plain TeX macros. The yandytex.exe is built in VS2012, which can runs under
Windows 7/8 (not tested under Windows XP/Vista).

Changes:
  (1) codes of serial numbers checking was removed
  (2) a longjmp function which can crash the program was removed

I do not updated sources to TeX 3.14159265. Lots of bugs is needed to fix.
Other support, like eTeX extension and PDF output, are planned but not implemented.

For dvipsone.exe, I need some time to configure it. For dviwindo.exe, it required a
non-GPL library, I need to replace them by FreeType or t1lib.

The file attached in this mail is the current distribution of Y&Y TeX.
I also uploaded the file to CTAN.

Best Regards,
Clerk Ma.