[yandytex] help

ramani sadheesh ramanisadheesh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:35:49 CET 2013

I have included the package "pstricks.sty" and start creating the PDFs in
YandY. But it is not workable. It has showing PostScript error,
"[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand:SDict ]".

In DVIPSONE command line, I have added the following for creating the
sample.ps file.

c:\yandy\dvipsone\dvipsone -l=a4 -*P=a4 sample.dvi -s=s01.sub
-t=c:/yandy/fonts/tm/nontext/mj -f=c:/psfonts %1

But again the same error has repeatedly occur during PDFs creation by using
Adobe distiller 7.0.

Do you have any suggestion for me to get out of this problem.

Many thanks,
Ramanisadheesh.