[yandytex] bigger itemize item bullet with Lucida Bright fonts?

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Wed Sep 30 22:50:59 CEST 2009

That's embarrassing -- to have written about the same thing 3 years ago
and to have forgetten.

Actually, I'm trying to get this to work with PCTeX's lucimatx package,
too, which does not allow the altbullet option.  I had to do it manually
with that, by adding separately to my .tex source the code:

\renewcommand{\labelitemi}{%
  {\UseTextSymbol{OMS}\textbullet}}

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.