[yandytex] Adobe Type Manager, Y&Y, Windows XP

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Wed Jul 29 21:52:30 CEST 2009

Is Adobe Type Manager needed at all with Windows XP to get Dvidinwo (or
any other Y&Y component) to work properly?

If not, then is there some other font management utility with which Y&Y
will still nicely coexist?

[I need SOME font management utility because: (1) I don't want to see
the enormous list of scores of fonts in some programs where I choose a
font; and (2) I need to be able to swap out one kind of TeX font for
another in certain situations.]
Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305