[yandytex] where Y&Y config for dvi->ps in WinEdt get dvipsone parameters

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Fri Aug 14 23:04:19 CEST 2009

I just stumbled upon a solution to my problem.  Now the question is
still why the problem appeared in the first place!

The solution is as follows.  With the Y&Y configuration selected in WinEdt,

    Options > Execution Modes > Console Applications > Accessories,

for dvi2ps, remove "-n" from the Switches field for the Command Line.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305