[yandytex] Install disc for Y&Y 2.2

Milton Slaughter miltonslaughter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 04:39:14 CEST 2008

I would like extend much, much thanks to the large number of people who have
helped and indeed made it possible for me to install Y&Y 2.2 on another
machine other than the one (a Katrina veteran) on which it currently
resides.

I was greatly surprised but also greatly pleased at the number of people and
the very good advice and the time expended by you very good people in
helping me.  Kudos to all of you.

Again, thank you very much.

Sincerely and with much gratitude,

Milt Slaughter