[yandytex] Y&Y in a Windows emulator on a Mac

John L. Spiegelman spiegs at spiegs.net
Tue Aug 19 21:04:45 CEST 2008

Dear Y&Y list folks,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever installed (or tried to install) Y&Y
and the associated Windows PS files in any sort of Windows emulator on a
Mac. (My trusty Win2K machine---which faithfully compiles my 10+ years of
Y&Y-formatted TeX files---isn't getting any younger, I haven't been able to
get Y&Y to work on my 64-bit Vista Ultimate machine after 1.5 years of
trying, and now I'm wondering if it might be time to consider jumping ship
to MacOS.)

Thanks in advance for any insight/advice!

Sincerely,

John Spiegelman

spiegs at spiegs.net