[yandytex] Re: Switch from Y&Y to ...?

D. P. Story dpstory at uakron.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:41:04 CET 2006

I don't see any advantage in changing from YandY to MiKTeX. The
dvipreview is far superior to Yap, incorporating new fonts is
tirival, the dvipsone is fast and produces excellent ps.

One nice feature of MiKTeX is this automatic download of new
packages, or updating of packages. It would be nice to have that for
YandY, but I will continue to use YandY.

dps