[yandytex] yandytex list moved to tug.org

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jan 19 23:51:16 CET 2006

Hello Y&Y-interested folks,

The yandytex list is now hosted at tug.org, using mailman.
The address is (as you might imagine) yandytex at tug.org.

You can change your subscription options and such via the list
information page at http://tug.org/mailman/listinfo/yandytex, although
the defaults should be generally reasonable.

Unfortunately there was no way to preserve passwords; mailman generated
new ones at random.  You can get the password mailed to you from the
list info url above.  You'll need to know the address you subscribed
under; if you don't, just email me and we'll try to figure it out.

Thanks to Peter for hosting it at Cork these last years.

Regards,
Karl