Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:07:39 -0500

Thomas_Powers at brown.edu Thomas_Powers at brown.edu
Thu Jan 19 00:20:56 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a question about my yandy tex program. I am using version Y&Y Tex 2.2.3.  Until now, I have used if only for latex, and I put the commands

\usepackage[LY1]{fontenc}   % specify text font encoding
\usepackage[LY1]{lucidabr}  % switch text and math fonts

near the beginning to get the fonts to come out right.

Now I have a TeX document that I need to typeset. What is the analog of the above commands? I can tex the document without errors, but the fonts are messed up.

Regards,

Tom Powers