Help in defining page size

Vinoth Kumar vinoth at SPS.CO.IN
Tue Sep 13 09:29:50 CEST 2005

Dear all,

In my document, my Job trim size is 234X156mm. I need the pdf
output with the exact trim size not in the A4 paper size. Usually,
we get the pdf output with our mentioned trim size with center of
A4 paper size. But my requirement is to get the output as the
specified trim size.

%%%Actual output%%               %%%My Requirement%%%
    A4                            Trim size only
--------------                    ----------
|  -------|  |                    |         |
|  | Trim |  |                    |         |
|  | Size |  |                    |         |

I am using Y&Y and Dvipsone for convert .dvi to .ps file. My
advance thankx for your replies.

Thankx and Regards
Vinoth Kumar,S.
India