release date?

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 29 09:11:11 CET 2005

Wasn't there something in the license about permission to publish
documents on the WWW as long as the fonts are not to 100% included in
the PDF file? I tried to get some additional info (in plain English,
not lawyer's English) from the Y and Y support a few years ago but they
never replied.

Jochen