Are upgrades to the latest version available?

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at CL.CAM.AC.UK
Fri May 13 15:23:46 CEST 2005

> >I've been helping a retired colleague set up Y&Y Latex (2.0)
> >on his new computer with Windows XP - it seems I need to
> >upgrade to get it to work properly - is there any way to get
> >the latest version?
>
> Can you tell us what the problem is?

one wouldn't expect 2.0 to work, since 2.2 (at least) is required for
2000/xp

and of course, upgrades are _not_ available, since y&y went out of
business :-(

(unless and until someone can sort out a means of selling the last
remains of the firm.)