Fonts in eps figures

Ganz, Frank, Springer US Frank.Ganz at SPRINGER-SBM.COM
Thu Jul 14 15:46:15 CEST 2005

Dear Sue,

First thought that comes to my mind, add the following optional command
line flags to the command line when you run DVIPSONE.

-*i -v -j

Usage:

Dvipsone -*i -v -j book.dvi

If you run DVIPSONE from within DVIWINDO, you can add -*i -v -j to

Preferences > Command Line > dvipsone

If this doesn't do anything for you, then please provide a .log file
from your dvipsone session.

Next thing, I'd be willing to look at a sample file if you don't mind.
It seems a complicated enough scenario to warrant a sample so that the
issue can be tranced to the correct cause in one go. Otherwise, we might
give you suggestions over and over without avail.

Thanks,
Frank