CM Bright Math Fonts

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Sat Dec 17 12:28:06 CET 2005

Hi guys

I just found this information about the "computer modern bright" math
fonts

http://www.micropress-inc.com/fonts/brmath/brmain.htm

According to the information here:
http://www.micropress-inc.com/fonts.htm
the font package doesn't seem to need virtual fonts. Does that mean it
works with YandY TeX?

I was wondering if the CM Bright math fonts look good together with
Helvetica used as the text font? The reason I'm asking is that I use
dviwindo to copy & past equations into PowerPoint. I would prefer to
use a sans serif math font but HVMath (also from micropress-inc.com)
doesn't work with YandY because it uses virtual fonts.

Jochen