Fwd: RE: electronic publishing

Don R. Robinson drrobin at ILSTU.EDU
Thu Dec 1 18:34:18 CET 2005

This is the file I remember reading from my distribution of Y&Y TeX.  It is
located in c:\yandy\doc-misc folder and carries a date of 5/19/1999.  From
my reading, as long as you are careful to subset the fonts there should be
no problem.

I use Y&Y TeX (with the Lucida fonts) to produce a supplement for my
quantiative methods classes and pdf file for use in lecture.  The pdfs are
available on our secure servers so only those who have a user id and
password can access them.  I can see why a more stringent restriction might
apply to a commercial orgainzation as mentioned in the thread appearing in
Nov. 2005.

Don R. Robinson
Professor of Quantitative Methods
Illinois State University