Ligatures dont print

Christina Thiele cthiele at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Thu Apr 14 12:30:19 CEST 2005

Hi there, Erwin.

Your message cites 2.2.0 as the version number. Are you sure? This is
a pretty old one ... the final version was 2.2.8 ... go into the
dviwindo.ini file (using an ASCII editor) and search for 2.2.* and see
what you get ...

I only have documentation for 2.2.3 and 2.2.8 ...

I'm now looking at the Technical Addendum and on p.71, Q13 is about
fonts being ok on-screen but wrong on the hardcopy. Check it out and
see what may apply to your case.

Ch.

=====