"lstbo: not a correct font file" (Win XP)

Michel Kerszberg mkersz at CCR.JUSSIEU.FR
Mon Nov 29 21:08:22 CET 2004

Hi all,

I have used the YandY Lucida Bright fonts under Windows 98, Linux and
Solaris with no problems. I had to switch recently to a new PC with Windows
XP (good bye ATM) and a new Linux. Now the fonts reinstall fine under Linux,
but under Windows there is one exception : "lstbo" is said to be corrupted
(even though I reinstall straight from the disk). What to do ? Has anyone
had the same problem ?

And where has YandY disappeared leaving not a wrack behind ???

Thanks for your help,

Michel