Some fonts not shown in dviwindo

Per Ting perting2002 at YAHOO.COM
Sun May 23 12:37:56 CEST 2004

Hi;

For certain fonts dviwindo does not show the right typeface, either
substituting it with some other font (times roman, and issuing a warning)
or simply substitutes with the wrong symbol.  The postscript file and
the pdf file generated by dvipsone and distiller show the correct
typeface. These fonts include msam8, mh2scr, and msbm6. The "face name and
style" for these fonts in the fonts used window in dviwindo is given as
"UNKNOWN". I was wondering if this is a common problem or there is
something wrong with my settings.

By the way if I double click on the .pfm file for these fonts in the fonts directory under windows, an error message is seen (I am using windows XP). Strange thing is that ps and pdf files are OK.

Regard

Per