How delete PS fonts from Windows\Fonts?

Murray Eisenberg murray at MATH.UMASS.EDU
Wed Mar 31 14:56:40 CEST 2004

Yes, your solution worked:  copy the pfb's back to \windows\fonts (I
also copied back the corresponding pfm's just in case).  Then I had no
trouble deleting all the Type 1 fonts that I had inadvertenly installed
into Windows XP.

After that, the Registry was, of course, clean of any Type 1 fonts.