dviwindo: preview from external TIFF file

Jochen Autschbach jautschbach at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 30 13:09:06 CEST 2004

Maybe I should clarify: The problem is not to insert TIFF graphics but
to insert EPS graphics which do not have a tiff preview included, and
let DVIWindo use a TIFF file with the same name as the EPS file but
with the extension .tif instead to generate a preview. The manual
highlights this as a "Tip", however it doesn't seem to work.

I just used the \special command once  to make sure that dviwindo
doesn't have any particular problems with the TIFF files that I have
generated.

Jochen