Lucida Bright family for use with TeX on Mac OS X

Mimi Burbank mimi at CSIT.FSU.EDU
Thu Mar 18 16:21:49 CET 2004

On Mar17 11:13PM, Michael Turmon wrote:
> I have had the LB (and the Mathtime) fonts for years; I last used them with oztex under OS 9.  The
> LB in particular looks very good.  I have not found out how to use them with TexShop, which is
> what I use under OS X.  I don't really know where to start.
>
> I still have the floppy disks the fonts came on!

Hi Michael - I think the fastest way to figure this out
would be to read the TeXShop documentation.   It is fairly
straightforward...

you are probably using either oztex or teTeX underneath TeXShop -
so you'd need to go to the documentation for either one of them..

If it is oztex, then you will remember how to do it..
If it is teTeX, then the teTeX home page would give you
some information...
http://www.tug.org/tetex

and there is a list of mailing lists at the bottom of the page
that you might want to monitor...  and search for questions
regarding problems with your system...

I'd say more, but I just ran back down the hallway to ask
someone else about this - they use a Mac and they said
that they just use it - don't know anything about where
things are...   ;-)

let us know how things go... and if anyone else who montitors
this list knows more, please chime right in and help...

mimi