IEEETran

Troels Roussau Johansen troelsj at MATH.LSU.EDU
Tue Mar 2 02:48:59 CET 2004

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 00:22:22 -0700, Oguzhan Cifdaloz wrote
> I think my best bet is to purchase it because I only have a few days
> left. Can someone tell me where I should buy it and what the product
> is called?

First of all, one place to find support files is

 http://home.vr-web.de/was/fonts.html

under Adobe / "Times SC/OsF". Don't worry; even though the main page is in
German, this particular support file is in English. The file also instructs
you  how to install the fonts. -- the fonts in question can be found at
http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/detail.asp?pid=242688, for example (for some
reason they are nowhere to be found on Adobe's site?)

I should mention, however, that I don't know how to set up the fonts through
Y&Y Tex. It usually takes a couple of minutes worth of fiddling with a TDS
compliant installation, so it it not _that_ difficult though ;-)

Best regards,
Troels Johansen