Producing PDFs to non-standard page sizes

Troels Roussau Johansen troelsj at MATH.LSU.EDU
Thu Jun 10 13:43:54 CEST 2004

> If this refers to my (Frank Ganz') suggestion than it was
> misunderstood. So, let me clarify. I was asking to ensure that the
> PostScript file is produced without any paper size specified. My
> statemnents didn't refer to the %%BoundingBox, but rather a
> procedure named letter, which is stored inside a dictionary called
> dvidict. That dictionary is written by DVIPSONE and proprietary to
> Y&Y. Edits to the PostScript are required only when you don't use
> DVIPSONE or you don't succeed in avoiding letter or any other paper size.

I actually didn't know that ;-) I just cut out whatever looked like a page
size specification (i.e., bounding box in my case). In any event,
"hand-editing" the postscript files seems to be a viable solution (if a bit
cumbersome).

/Troels