BibTex

LMS journals jcm at LMS.AC.UK
Fri Jul 9 16:25:24 CEST 2004

For what it's worth, I had problems with using bibtex some time back; to be
honest I can't remember the ins and out of it, or how I fixed it, but
looking at my current ini file (which now works), compared with the previous
version, the only bibtex-related differences that I can see are:

BIBINPUT=C:\yandy\bibtex\bib;C:\TEXDOCS\\
BSTINPUT=C:\yandy\bibtex\bst;C:\yandy\bibtex\contrib\

Where the second item in each case had been added. ("C:\TEXDOCS\\" is the
directory that holds all my Latex files for processing.)  The other two
lines of the ini files are the same in both cases.

All the best

Sue