Script fonts? (eusm8 and 9)

David Ireland david at davidireland.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 15:35:15 CET 2004

First, thanks to Robin for the suggestion to try framed.sty (for fboxes
split across two pages). Will try that tonight.

Second, I'm getting font errors when I try and use mathcal 'script' letters
in sub/superscripts and in footnotes (though it works fine in body text).
The errors read

Can't find font eusm8(24) (Windows offers Ariel)
and
Can't find font eusm9(47) (Windows offers 'Small Fonts')

This seems odd as I have tfm files for eusm5, thru eusm10.  Can anyone
suggest a solution?  I did try following the instructions for installing and
using 'mathinst' but this only seems to be useful for unix systems.  I'm on
a Windows XP PC.

Thank you

David Ireland