Times SC fonts

Mimi Burbank mimi at csit.fsu.edu
Fri Jan 9 07:45:28 CET 2004

On Jan08 07:20PM, Richard Steenis wrote:
> I currently do not have the TimesRoman Small Caps fonts.  It sounds
> like I need to purchase them to eliminate the font errors.

I would be angry if a publisher required a font that I had to
go out and purchase.  First, send email to your "editor"
and ask if you need to supply camera-ready files.. If so,
then you would need to have the fonts.   Otherwise... you
don't need them at all...   You are just running latex on
your file -  the publisher will run their "in house" templates
and do the final run...

you just might be able to get by without purchasing fonts..

mimi