fontinstallationguide -- a new item on CTAN

Christina Thiele cthiele at CCS.CARLETON.CA
Fri Apr 23 09:56:04 CEST 2004

There's a new package on CTAN (well, it may take another day or so to
circulate to all the mirrors).

It's all about installing Type1 fonts ... and while this list is
mainly about the Y&YTeX implementation, there's been a lot ;-) of talk
laterly about fonts. Maybe this will help provide a larger overview of
the whole process ... so I guess I'd better pick up the .pdf file
m'self, eh? ;-)) I forgot to add the last bit about the updates in
this version but it says it's a pretty extensive overhaul, so if you
have an older copy, the new one is supposed to be way better.

Ch.

======