Font problem

Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Tue Sep 16 10:24:18 CEST 2003

The main thing I use ATM Deluxe for is to have active only the fonts I'm
actually using for a particular time or task.  Then when in a typical
Windows program I have to choose a font from a pop-up browse box, I
don't see the many hundreds of fonts installed, just the ones I
currently expect to use (plus the ones I always leave active).

ATM Deluxe allows you to group fonts into sets and activate/deactivate
whole sets of fonts at once.

There are some other, similar tools now available that I have not tried.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305