Updates

admin   admin at yandy.com
Mon Oct 13 08:55:24 CEST 2003

From: "admin  " <admin at yandy.com>
Date:  Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:52:03 -0400

From: Patrik Wallman <patrik.wallman at chemeng.lth.se>
To: techsupport at yandy.com
Subject: Updates

>Hi!
>I'm running YandYTeX 2.2.3. I noticed that version 2.2.8 is delivered now.
>Is there any reason for me to update and how can I do that if an update is
>advisable?

>Greetings, Patrik

Hi Patrik,

I do not think you need to upgrade, specially if your TeX System is running well.  The changes in V2.2.8 are minor, a few newer executables were installed.  No new additional features were added.

The only people who do need to upgrade are users with older version of Y&Y TeX (V1.00 - V1.2) who need to install their TeX System on a new computer with the Windows XP Operating System, or who upgraded their OS.

Regards,
Blenda Horn
admin at yandy.com

Patrik Wallman                 Tel: +46 46 2228275
Biogeochemistry group          Fax: +46 46 149156
Dept. of Chemical Engineering
Lund University
P O Box 124
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

----- End forwarded message -----